The Model 404 sensor is a low cost sensor typically used for measuring large building materials where a resolution of 0.1mm is required. The LVDT sensor is recommended for applications that required a greater degree of accuracy.
Depending on the desired resolution and travel to be monitored, the following sensors are available:
Model 404 BI Technologies
Spring return linear actuation conductive plastic position sensor.
Typical Applications include structural beam travel and construction material shrinkage and movement.
Linear Displacement Sensor - Basic
- 0.5 inch travel, linear motion with spring
- Accurate position feedback
- Low cost
- Compact design for small spaces
- Conductive plastic technology
- Long life - 5 million actuations
- 8 sensors per SMT Industrial WiDAQ