The SMT-A3 Wireless Data Acquisition unit is a multi-channel high precision measurement device designed to interface with a variety of different building sensors. The sleek design of the SMT-A3 allows it to be installed in occupied spaces in building units and homes. The SMT-A3 seamlessly attaches to a double junction box and supports up to four external resistance sensors 3 voltage senors with Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity integrated sensors.
The 24-bit A/D and long range wireless proven on the SMT-A2 platform is duplicated on the SMT-A3 making it ideal for building monitoring in both new construction and retrofit work. Options for differential pressure are available upon request.
The SMT-A3 communicates wireless sensor readings to the SMT Building Intelligence gateway, optional powered repeaters can be used to extend the wireless range.
Wireless CO2 Datalogger
Permanent monitoring solutions
Temporary Investigative Monitoring
Remote sensor analysis and data collection
High precision data acquisition
Building science research
Mechanical System Ventalation Validation
Odor Control Studies
- Built in Carbon Dioxide (C02) Sensor
- Supports up to 4 external resistance channels capable of reading wide moisture content ranges and precision thermistors.
- Supports up to 3 0-5V sensors such as RH, pressure differential, LVDT, displacement, light sensors and more.
- Supports up to 4 differential voltage inputs capable of reading sensors such as thermocouples, heat flux and more. Gain amplification boost circuitry is available to measure very small voltage differentials.
- Integrated relative humidity and temperature sensors.
- Sensors are installed using a two part terminal block permitting sensor lengths to be cut to their appropriate lengths and terminated prior to installing electronics.
- Large internal memory allows an 8 channel unit to log hourly data for up to 3 years without extracting data.
- Wireless transceiver with 1000m line of sight communication. Optional repeaters can be used to extend the wireless range.
- Communicates to SMT Building Intelligence Gateway (BiG) via USB to Wireless device; SMT-I2.
- Extreme low power device and 3 AA battery pack makes the SMT-A3 suitable for long term battery operation.
- USB connectivity supports data downloads and firmware upgrades.
- Backlit LCD user interface for easy network and sensor verification